Calling All Summer Campers: Registration is Open!
Our campers were thrilled to be back in person for our camps in 2022. Though our camps were a bit different due to following the recommendations of the American Camp Association, our camp programs were fun and magical.
These camps were all held at the Babler Outdoor Education Center and included:
- Oncology Overnight Camp June 11- June 14, 2022 (Saturday morning – Tuesday morning)
- Day Camp June 11 - June 13, 2022 (Saturday morning – Monday evening)
- SIBS Camp June 15 - June 18, 2022 (Wednesday morning – Saturday evening)
In 2022, our campers had fun, created meaningful connections, joined an amazing support community, and created camp magic. Due to COVID, we made some adjustments, including:
- Shorter camp sessions
- Fewer campers and fewer volunteers
- No daily visitors
- Programming in cohorts, primarily outside, with limited shared items
- No field trips or transportation provided
- Schedules which allowed for safe, socially distanced fun to be had by all!
Oncology Overnight Camp is perfect for campers ages 6-13 years old diagnosed with a cancer or blood-related disease. Registered campers spend the night in cabins.
Oncology Day Camp is for our littlest campers ages 4-6 years old diagnosed with a cancer or blood-related disease. Day Campers do not spend the night at Camp Rainbow arriving daily at 9am and departing at 5pm.
SIBS Camp is a fun camp just for the Super Important Brothers and Sisters of our oncology campers. SIBS Campers are 7-17 years old and will be spending the night at camp in cabins.
Help Your Child Feel Like a Kid, Not Just a Patient
We've been creating a fantastic, friendly environment for children dealing with a pediatric cancer or blood-related diseases for over 35 years. At our camps, campers and their families can take a breath and just have a fun in a less stressful situation, while interacting with others who are in the same situation.
Start creating positive memories, building self-esteem, and making new friends. Find relief from every stress caused by a diagnosis.
Make a Difference In a Child's Life
Join us in giving children the adventure of a lifetime! Donate today to change the life of a child diagnosed with cancer or a blood-related disease.